Back 4885 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I applied for a Tenusa one !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thinking of an Ilvermorny one.
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh I've never actually really looked over the inpc stuff!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ilvermorny and Tenusa both seem really cool!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm just going to stick with dNPC's haha, i want an npc from hogwarts, not another school...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I should read it first. :) but, it sounds interesting for the Spring Ball.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Makes sense Paige!

Hehe, that's true. Maybe I'll have Mateo make some friends at the ball?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe. Good idea, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
I might make an iNCP, idk though I don't really feel like writing another backstory lol

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I had both Mateo's backstory and ability app saved as a draft, so I edited it then posted it

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4885 / 18141