Back 4866 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:57 That is so real Baibai
Kikiiiiiiiiiiii

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:01
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:57 That is so real Baibai
Kikiiiiiiiiiiii
LILSSSSSSSS


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:41
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:37
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:24 ohhh i should make a lyric from a marry poppins song a thread title... any ideas?
I'm not sure if this is a good one but what about feed the birds?
ohh that could be a good one!!


lmao this is too real
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Ommgggg it is 😭😂😭😂😭
i knowww
😭😂😭😂😭😭😂😭😂😭😭😂😭😂😭😭😂😭😂😭
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:57 That is so real Baibai
ikr?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
umm ok y'all

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:01
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:57 That is so real Baibai
Kikiiiiiiiiiiii
LILSSSSSSSS
Howwww areeeee youuuuu?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:14
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:01
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:57 That is so real Baibai
Kikiiiiiiiiiiii
LILSSSSSSSS
Howwww areeeee youuuuu?
I'm alright, I've got quite a busy day today, after school my friend invited me to a little party thing with one of her classes, then ive got an hour at home to do my makeup and change for open house for my new school next year, very nervous cause it's a whole new building with a lot of people I've never met before. then after 7 my cousin will drop me off at home and I've got a conversation to be had with my parents, then I have to do my laundry, then maybe I should be able to rest.

How are you this fine extra day of the second month? Happy leap day guys-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:14
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:01
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:57 That is so real Baibai
Kikiiiiiiiiiiii
LILSSSSSSSS
Howwww areeeee youuuuu?
I'm alright, I've got quite a busy day today, after school my friend invited me to a little party thing with one of her classes, then ive got an hour at home to do my makeup and change for open house for my new school next year, very nervous cause it's a whole new building with a lot of people I've never met before. then after 7 my cousin will drop me off at home and I've got a conversation to be had with my parents, then I have to do my laundry, then maybe I should be able to rest.

How are you this fine extra day of the second month? Happy leap day guys-
I am doing fine. Quite bored.

Pod good luck with all that especially the talk with your parents.

Happy leap day!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
HI !!!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
HI ROWAN

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4866 / 18141