29 Feb 2024, 17:01
Let's Chat!
Kikiiiiiiiiiiii
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
LILSSSSSSSS
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Feb 2024, 17:06
Let's Chat!
i knowwwLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:57Ommgggg it isBailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:41ohh that could be a good one!!Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:37I'm not sure if this is a good one but what about feed the birds?Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 16:24 ohhh i should make a lyric from a marry poppins song a thread title... any ideas?
lmao this is too real
Reducio![]()



















ikr?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
29 Feb 2024, 17:13
Let's Chat!
umm ok y'all
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Feb 2024, 17:14
Let's Chat!
Howwww areeeee youuuuu?Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:05LILSSSSSSSS
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 17:17
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, I've got quite a busy day today, after school my friend invited me to a little party thing with one of her classes, then ive got an hour at home to do my makeup and change for open house for my new school next year, very nervous cause it's a whole new building with a lot of people I've never met before. then after 7 my cousin will drop me off at home and I've got a conversation to be had with my parents, then I have to do my laundry, then maybe I should be able to rest.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:14Howwww areeeee youuuuu?Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:05LILSSSSSSSS
How are you this fine extra day of the second month? Happy leap day guys-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Feb 2024, 17:18
Let's Chat!
I am doing fine. Quite bored.Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:17I'm alright, I've got quite a busy day today, after school my friend invited me to a little party thing with one of her classes, then ive got an hour at home to do my makeup and change for open house for my new school next year, very nervous cause it's a whole new building with a lot of people I've never met before. then after 7 my cousin will drop me off at home and I've got a conversation to be had with my parents, then I have to do my laundry, then maybe I should be able to rest.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:14Howwww areeeee youuuuu?Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:05LILSSSSSSSS
How are you this fine extra day of the second month? Happy leap day guys-
Pod good luck with all that especially the talk with your parents.
Happy leap day!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
29 Feb 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
HI ROWAN
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
