27 Feb 2024, 00:35
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
So nice seriesMinnie Duke wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:24 Name: Minnie Duke
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Favorite Series: Harry potter, Wings of Fire, or Keeper of the Lost Cities
29 Feb 2024, 13:25
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite Series: Dragonwatch, Fablehaven, and spirit animals I don't remember the authors
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite Series: Dragonwatch, Fablehaven, and spirit animals I don't remember the authors
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Feb 2024, 15:45
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
Added! Welcome to the Club! (I think all of them are by Brandon Mull? I've read them too!)Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 13:25 Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite Series: Dragonwatch, Fablehaven, and spirit animals I don't remember the authors
29 Feb 2024, 16:30
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
Thanks I'm glad to be here!Inara Yang wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:45Added! Welcome to the Club! (I think all of them are by Brandon Mull? I've read them too!)Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 13:25 Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite Series: Dragonwatch, Fablehaven, and spirit animals I don't remember the authors
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Mar 2024, 05:51
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
Name: Genevieve Delacourt
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Favorite Series: Idk I love all books!!
But some of my favs are Harry Potter (obvi) and Wings of Fire. Also Warriors, Narnia, and The Land of Stories.
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Favorite Series: Idk I love all books!!
12 Mar 2024, 22:45
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
Added! Welcome to the Club!! (sorry for late response!)Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 05:51 Name: Genevieve Delacourt
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Favorite Series: Idk I love all books!!But some of my favs are Harry Potter (obvi) and Wings of Fire. Also Warriors, Narnia, and The Land of Stories.
24 Mar 2024, 15:11
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
Name: Scarletta Davis
House: Gryffindorrr
Year: 1
Favorite Series: no idea. There's just tooooo manyyy!!!!! But I guess if it's a series I may just have to say Harry Potter lol
House: Gryffindorrr
Year: 1
Favorite Series: no idea. There's just tooooo manyyy!!!!! But I guess if it's a series I may just have to say Harry Potter lol
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
24 Mar 2024, 19:36
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
Welcome to the Club!! Feel free to post in the chat and participate in the club activities!Scarletta Davis wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 15:11 Name: Scarletta Davis
House: Gryffindorrr
Year: 1
Favorite Series: no idea. There's just tooooo manyyy!!!!! But I guess if it's a series I may just have to say Harry Potter lol
24 Mar 2024, 19:49
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
Thank you!
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
26 Mar 2024, 02:55
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰
Name:Rose (Rosie) Johnson
House:Ravenclaw
Year:First
Favorite Series:Harry Potter(all of them
), Land Of Stories and Warriors
House:Ravenclaw
Year:First
Favorite Series:Harry Potter(all of them
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!