Back 4855 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

wooh well done!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 08:22 wooh well done!
thank you! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good job Paige!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks lily! now i need to try and get more :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha! Try and catch up to me!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 09:03 Haha! Try and catch up to me!
pfft, i don't have the patience for that

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, good morning !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
yo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
Back 4855 / 18141