28 Feb 2024, 23:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hows it goin?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Feb 2024, 23:37
Let's Chat!
Alright, how r u??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. Did you get to pick a color for your braces?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Feb 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I chose lavender, I like it:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 23:53
Let's Chat!
Wooohooo!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Feb 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
And hopefully Iโll be getting contacts real soon!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 23:58
Let's Chat!
Awesome!!!! Go Delainie!!Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:55And hopefully Iโll be getting contacts real soon!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Feb 2024, 23:58
Let's Chat!
ThanksssLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:58Awesome!!!! Go Delainie!!Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:55And hopefully Iโll be getting contacts real soon!!
Iโm terrified of contacts but anyways:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique