Back 4837 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, I chose lavender, I like it:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Yo !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:42 Yeah, I chose lavender, I like it:)
Wooohooo!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:42 Yeah, I chose lavender, I like it:)
Wooohooo!!
And hopefully Iโ€™ll be getting contacts real soon!!
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh well wish you luck!

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:55
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:42 Yeah, I chose lavender, I like it:)
Wooohooo!!
And hopefully Iโ€™ll be getting contacts real soon!!
Awesome!!!! Go Delainie!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:58
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:55
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 23:42 Yeah, I chose lavender, I like it:)
Wooohooo!!
And hopefully Iโ€™ll be getting contacts real soon!!
Awesome!!!! Go Delainie!!
Thanksss
Iโ€™m terrified of contacts but anyways:)
Back 4837 / 18141