Back 4834 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
That's what i say to, but i think i will need to go to the dentist...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!
ugh, already my mum is taking everything out on me... even though it's my dad's doing...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh... My...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! Ughh I’m sorry that’s no good
OOC Let's Chat!
it's fine, used to it by now...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
So if you're ok, it's ok ! :)

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
meh...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Parents aren't cool sometimes, living with these t'does a while. Understand, sorry...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4834 / 18141