Back 4833 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It was ok. My teeth kinda hurt now, but my dad got me popsicles:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:55 Braces=on
how do you feel?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:00
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:55 Braces=on
how do you feel?
Alright, it’ll probably hurt more tomorrow tho right?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:59 It was ok. My teeth kinda hurt now, but my dad got me popsicles:)
Aww that's nice of him. :)
Did you take pain meds? I did when I had braces and they helped A LOT.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:59 It was ok. My teeth kinda hurt now, but my dad got me popsicles:)
If you swish around cold water in your mouth, your braces will loosen. Maybe that'll help...
Last edited by March Calister on 28 Feb 2024, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:03
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:59 It was ok. My teeth kinda hurt now, but my dad got me popsicles:)
Aww that's nice of him. :)
Did you take pain meds? I did when I had braces and they helped A LOT.
agreed!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks for the tips.
I just got home so not yet, but if they start to hurt to much we have Advil I think, but so far my pain meds have been popsicles lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:05 Thanks for the tips.
I just got home so not yet, but if they start to hurt to much we have Advil I think, but so far my pain meds have been popsicles lol
Ouch, For me it's a bone at the bottom of my jaw...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:08
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:05 Thanks for the tips.
I just got home so not yet, but if they start to hurt to much we have Advil I think, but so far my pain meds have been popsicles lol
Ouch, For me it's a bone at the bottom of my jaw...
It’s just… my mouth. The whole thing lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Urgh... Not fun

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4833 / 18141