Back 4819 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

My IRL brother just joined today
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 03:00
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 02:57
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 02:50 Yeah that sounds like it sucks

Wait do I already have 50 posts?!
Yes you have :lol:
Yayyy

My goal: get 1k posts before I unlock classes
Ish, it's gonna be hard :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
yo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Somebody should motivate me to do the hio hw

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 09:11 My IRL brother just joined today
Oooo who?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning to all! Do y'all want to be friends???????????

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 13:37 Good morning to all! Do y'all want to be friends???????????
Good morning, Mia! Sure! 💚
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay thanks :D 😄😄😄😊😊😊😊👍

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 13:52 Yay thanks :D 😄😄😄😊😊😊😊👍
You’re welcome! Us Sneks need to stick together. :)
Back 4819 / 18141