Back 4809 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oof

When I was sick I just binge watched a show, wasn’t a bad time lol, u should do that!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 02:29 Oof

When I was sick I just binge watched a show, wasn’t a bad time lol, u should do that!
i cant even walk my legs cramp
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 02:33
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 02:29 Oof

When I was sick I just binge watched a show, wasn’t a bad time lol, u should do that!
i cant even walk my legs cramp
Ugh that sucks
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm pretty bored guys

Doing PFR homeworks :rolleyes:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol I have so much to do now haha

It’s so sad not being able to do classes 😢
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh i hate being sick
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah that sounds like it sucks

Wait do I already have 50 posts?!
OOC Let's Chat!
god i cant get up without falling
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 02:50 Yeah that sounds like it sucks

Wait do I already have 50 posts?!
Yes you have :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4809 / 18141