Back 4806 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:20
How's it goin friends?
So, in my infinite wisdom, I'm making my version of Kaitlyn on pfr to be pure-blooded. I am editing the information, slowly. I already made the changes requested, but most of the information doesn't really work if she is pureblooded, so, I'm editing even more.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! April (my PFR character) is a muggle-born!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:27
Nice! April (my PFR character) is a muggle-born!
You can RP about it with a teacher to say that you're having you're letter !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
sitting in a three seater on the bus… by myself… proves how many friends i have

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof, poor Paige!

Wait, Rowan, I can?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:27
Nice! April (my PFR character) is a muggle-born!
While my character, Alice, is pureblood, she is open-minded about muggles (at least, I hope for her to be if my changes are approved).
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice, Kaite!

Heyo new version of Del!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi @Kiera Roseline!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Tracey n Kaitlyn!!

Lol yup, new version of Del
Back 4806 / 18141