27 Feb 2024, 03:04
Let's Chat!
I just realized it is about time that most people get off. Dang I've Not been thinking about the time.
27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Let's Chat!
110Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:29Working on ths yearbookBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:19 What's everyone doing I'm asking cuz it literally can't be worse than what I'm doing.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Let's Chat!
I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05110Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:29Working on ths yearbookBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:19 What's everyone doing I'm asking cuz it literally can't be worse than what I'm doing.
27 Feb 2024, 03:07
Let's Chat!
Hah this new person likes you too huh?Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05110Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:29Working on ths yearbookBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:19 What's everyone doing I'm asking cuz it literally can't be worse than what I'm doing.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 03:07
Let's Chat!
ah, no problem... i've already completed bronze so won't be needing them... thanks thoughDelainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:42Sorry, I gave Tracey my Silvers, did u need any bronzes??Paige Mallary wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:32@Delainie Silverwing if you still have them, do you mind letting me know what silver cards you have?
27 Feb 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
27 Feb 2024, 03:36
Let's Chat!
Gn Rowan!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Feb 2024, 03:45
Let's Chat!
Good night! I saw! I'll try to reply tonight before going to bed.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:35 Going to sleep, @Kaitlyn Connnor, Rp started ! Good night, now !
27 Feb 2024, 03:47
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yah, I'm dying in replies on here and on PFR, I have like none!
27 Feb 2024, 03:48
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:47lol, that's me, too. I've been playing catch up all day.Yah, I'm dying in replies on here and on PFR, I have like none!I may keep the one you just sent me for tomorrow....