Back 4775 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I just realized it is about time that most people get off. Dang I've Not been thinking about the time.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:29
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:19 What's everyone doing I'm asking cuz it literally can't be worse than what I'm doing.
Working on ths yearbook
Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?
110

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:29
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:19 What's everyone doing I'm asking cuz it literally can't be worse than what I'm doing.
Working on ths yearbook
Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?
110
I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:05
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:29
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:19 What's everyone doing I'm asking cuz it literally can't be worse than what I'm doing.
Working on ths yearbook
Fun lol I'm just getting text after text after text. Literally in 1 hour. Guess how many texts I have?
110
I- Uh you're not far off actually. It's actually A hundred and twenty.
Hah this new person likes you too huh?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:42
Paige Mallary wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:32
@Delainie Silverwing if you still have them, do you mind letting me know what silver cards you have?
Sorry, I gave Tracey my Silvers, did u need any bronzes??
ah, no problem... i've already completed bronze so won't be needing them... thanks though <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Going to sleep, @Kaitlyn Connnor, Rp started ! Good night, now !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Gn Rowan!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:35 Going to sleep, @Kaitlyn Connnor, Rp started ! Good night, now !
Good night! I saw! I'll try to reply tonight before going to bed.:)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yah, I'm dying in replies on here and on PFR, I have like none!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 03:47
Yah, I'm dying in replies on here and on PFR, I have like none!
lol, that's me, too. I've been playing catch up all day. :) I may keep the one you just sent me for tomorrow....
Back 4775 / 18141