Back 4770 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:00 What did WE miss ?
This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:00 What did WE miss ?
This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
Oooo more drama

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:12
Hopefully you get approved soon!
I just noticed in there that the birthday wasn’t set. I fixed that.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:18
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:00 What did WE miss ?
This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
Oooo more drama
oh lord- hello
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:18
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:00 What did WE miss ?
This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
Oooo more drama
oh lord- hello
Hi!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:18
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:00 What did WE miss ?
This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
Oooo more drama
oh lord- hello
Hi!!!
You and your need for drama.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:20
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:12
Hopefully you get approved soon!
I just noticed in there that the birthday wasn’t set. I fixed that.
Oof

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:18
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15

This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
Oooo more drama
oh lord- hello
Hi!!!
You and your need for drama.
Nope I'm good. Ive had enough in the past 3 days to last me for a bit

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:00 What did WE miss ?
This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
Nice !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Well I'm gonna go eat dinner and I'll be back to torture myself. Maybe. 🙃🙃
Back 4770 / 18141