27 Feb 2024, 01:15
Let's Chat!
This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
27 Feb 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
Oooo more dramaBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:12I just noticed in there that the birthday wasn’t set. I fixed that.Hopefully you get approved soon!
27 Feb 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
oh lord- helloLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:18Oooo more dramaBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
27 Feb 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
Hi!!!Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:22oh lord- helloLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:18Oooo more dramaBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
You and your need for drama.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:23Hi!!!Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:22oh lord- helloLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:18Oooo more dramaBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
27 Feb 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:20Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:12I just noticed in there that the birthday wasn’t set. I fixed that.Hopefully you get approved soon!Oof
27 Feb 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
Nope I'm good. Ive had enough in the past 3 days to last me for a bitBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:25You and your need for drama.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:23Hi!!!Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:22oh lord- helloLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:18Oooo more dramaBrian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15
This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
Nice !Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:15This is all about an ignorant sleep over. Yesterday someone gave me their opinion on something that I asked. And I said I guess I could text and see what the games would be. And they said That is sounded like a good idea. And then where I said later about that she could target me. Which turned out to be right
27 Feb 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
Well I'm gonna go eat dinner and I'll be back to torture myself. Maybe. 
