27 Feb 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
Night Minnie
|
|
27 Feb 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
I also wanna know... What's the muggle condition ?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:15Nice! I want to write a list of abilities I want Kaitlyn to eventually have.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:09 Hi Kait ! Applying for poison resistance now, me![]()
Just need to do the text
27 Feb 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie!
It gives me, I think, higher accuracy for doing muggle things when there’s a dice roll. Kind of not helpful with dueling, for example.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:16I also wanna know... What's the muggle condition ?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:15Nice! I want to write a list of abilities I want Kaitlyn to eventually have.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:09 Hi Kait ! Applying for poison resistance now, me![]()
Just need to do the text
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 27 Feb 2024, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
27 Feb 2024, 00:20
Let's Chat!
I see ! It's niceKaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:16Good night, Minnie!
It gives me, I think, higher accuracy for doing muggle things when there’s a dice roll. Kind of not helpful with dueling, for example.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:16I also wanna know... What's the muggle condition ?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:15Nice! I want to write a list of abilities I want Kaitlyn to eventually have.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:09 Hi Kait ! Applying for poison resistance now, me![]()
Just need to do the text
27 Feb 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
@Delainie Silverwing if you still have them, do you mind letting me know what silver cards you have?
27 Feb 2024, 00:35
Let's Chat!
27 Feb 2024, 00:42
Let's Chat!
Sorry, I gave Tracey my Silvers, did u need any bronzes??Paige Mallary wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:32@Delainie Silverwing if you still have them, do you mind letting me know what silver cards you have?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Feb 2024, 00:45
Let's Chat!