✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC

Minnie Duke wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:24 Name: Minnie Duke
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Favorite Series: Harry potter, Wings of Fire, or Keeper of the Lost Cities
So nice series <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite Series: Dragonwatch, Fablehaven, and spirit animals I don't remember the authors

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 13:25 Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite Series: Dragonwatch, Fablehaven, and spirit animals I don't remember the authors
Added! Welcome to the Club! (I think all of them are by Brandon Mull? I've read them too!)
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Inara Yang wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:45
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 13:25 Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite Series: Dragonwatch, Fablehaven, and spirit animals I don't remember the authors
Added! Welcome to the Club! (I think all of them are by Brandon Mull? I've read them too!)
Thanks I'm glad to be here!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Name: Genevieve Delacourt
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Favorite Series: Idk I love all books!! :sweatingbullets: But some of my favs are Harry Potter (obvi) and Wings of Fire. Also Warriors, Narnia, and The Land of Stories.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 05:51 Name: Genevieve Delacourt
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Favorite Series: Idk I love all books!! :sweatingbullets: But some of my favs are Harry Potter (obvi) and Wings of Fire. Also Warriors, Narnia, and The Land of Stories.
Added! Welcome to the Club!! (sorry for late response!)
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Name: Scarletta Davis
House: Gryffindorrr
Year: 1
Favorite Series: no idea. There's just tooooo manyyy!!!!! But I guess if it's a series I may just have to say Harry Potter lol

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Scarletta Davis wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 15:11 Name: Scarletta Davis
House: Gryffindorrr
Year: 1
Favorite Series: no idea. There's just tooooo manyyy!!!!! But I guess if it's a series I may just have to say Harry Potter lol
Welcome to the Club!! Feel free to post in the chat and participate in the club activities!
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Thank you!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Name:Rose (Rosie) Johnson
House:Ravenclaw
Year:First
Favorite Series:Harry Potter(all of them <3 ), Land Of Stories and Warriors🐈

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!