Back 4768 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Night Minnie

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:15
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:09 Hi Kait ! Applying for poison resistance now, me :sweatingbullets:
Just need to do the text
Nice! I want to write a list of abilities I want Kaitlyn to eventually have.
I also wanna know... What's the muggle condition ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:15 Good night everyone!
Good night, Minnie!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:15
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:09 Hi Kait ! Applying for poison resistance now, me :sweatingbullets:
Just need to do the text
Nice! I want to write a list of abilities I want Kaitlyn to eventually have.
I also wanna know... What's the muggle condition ?
It gives me, I think, higher accuracy for doing muggle things when there’s a dice roll. Kind of not helpful with dueling, for example.
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 27 Feb 2024, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Minnie! 👋🏻
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:16
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:15 Good night everyone!
Good night, Minnie!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:15
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:09 Hi Kait ! Applying for poison resistance now, me :sweatingbullets:
Just need to do the text
Nice! I want to write a list of abilities I want Kaitlyn to eventually have.
I also wanna know... What's the muggle condition ?
It gives me, I think, higher accuracy for doing muggle things when there’s a dice roll. Kind of not helpful with dueling, for example.
I see ! It's nice ^^

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
@Delainie Silverwing if you still have them, do you mind letting me know what silver cards you have?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeeeess !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:32
@Delainie Silverwing if you still have them, do you mind letting me know what silver cards you have?
Sorry, I gave Tracey my Silvers, did u need any bronzes??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
i Have resurfaced
OOC Let's Chat!
She's second year, don't think so :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4768 / 18141