26 Feb 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
Ooooo!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:19You’ll see;)
26 Feb 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
: )Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:20Ooooo!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:19You’ll see;)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 22:24
Let's Chat!
Loll
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 22:25
Let's Chat!
Morning Paige!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
Man that takes me back to when I had that much energy and time on my hands hah
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
26 Feb 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
LolAnnie Morgan wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:37Man that takes me back to when I had that much energy and time on my hands hah
26 Feb 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
nooooooooooooooooooooooDelainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:12 Okee, I’ve slowly been changing Del, like, she’s nothing like iwk she was when I first created her, I’m gonna pick a new name and post the deactivation thingy, no jokes now:)