Back 4738 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks for understanding !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:21 Heyo allll
"heyo" to you too :eyebrow:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo is like to say "Hey" and "Yo" at the same time lol

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:26 Heyo is like to say "Hey" and "Yo" at the same time lol
yeah ik lol, but it reminds me of smth some anime girl or something would say :skeptical:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha yea
I have too many ways to say “hi” loll

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah yeah ? Who ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
no idea, don't watch anime lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, hey, Heyo, hiya, hihi, and any of those with like a million of whatever the last letter is

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
oh i just say things like
hi, hii, hey, heyy, hello, helloo
and that's pretty much it-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol yea. Omg how did I forget “hello” 💀

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4738 / 18141