Back 4732 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Me to :sick:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
HAH. Well, tomorrow I get to see what lies were made about me. So that's gonna be fun
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:35
Paige Mallary wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:31
morning! i'm at school :disgusted:
Oof that sucks. It’s still Sunday for me tho, how’s Monday? Tell me the future lol
meh... so far it sucks- one of my friends is sick so yeah.... also, love your new pfp delainie!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:54 HAH. Well, tomorrow I get to see what lies were made about me. So that's gonna be fun
spill the tea?
OOC Let's Chat!
Ula Takahashi wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:57
Brian Phillips wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:54 HAH. Well, tomorrow I get to see what lies were made about me. So that's gonna be fun
spill the tea?
Same Tea me and the Others have been talking about.
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:55
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:35
Paige Mallary wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:31
morning! i'm at school :disgusted:
Oof that sucks. It’s still Sunday for me tho, how’s Monday? Tell me the future lol
meh... so far it sucks- one of my friends is sick so yeah.... also, love your new pfp delainie!
Oof that sucks…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:58
Ula Takahashi wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:57
Brian Phillips wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:54 HAH. Well, tomorrow I get to see what lies were made about me. So that's gonna be fun
spill the tea?
Same Tea me and the Others have been talking about.
ah yes! say less, everything is so clear to me now

hihi
OOC Let's Chat!
now i feel like changing my pfp again... but i'm not going to :suspicious:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm just not gonna like tomorrow cuz let's just say She is Manipulative Blank
OOC Let's Chat!
what did i miss :shock:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4732 / 18141