Back 4731 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good evening everyone. me not sleeping in for no reason at all
OOC Let's Chat!
Good evening !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:25 Good evening !
How are you doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii
Hru??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
morning! i'm at school :disgusted:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
i- That sucks. I'm on my VR. im playing one of those poker slash casino games. And I'm losing all my money but I don't care cuz it's fake.
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:31
morning! i'm at school :disgusted:
Oof that sucks. It’s still Sunday for me tho, how’s Monday? Tell me the future lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Past midnight already... Not wanting to sleep
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:27
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:25 Good evening !
How are you doing?
Nice thks, you ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:39
Brian Phillips wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:27
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:25 Good evening !
How are you doing?
Nice thks, you ?
I'm doing good Other than the fact that I have to do school tomorrow.
Back 4731 / 18141