Back 4721 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Linda Ramirez wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 13:46
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 13:27
Linda Ramirez wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 13:18 I'm good, going to drink tea now with biscuits 😄
Reminds me of British people ahaa
Ahah I'm not British though
Heh it made me think of them for some reason

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning ! 9:24 erk

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
good afternoon people! how is everyone?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 09:41 Yes babycakes <3 I am. *Giggles* Adorkable! 😍 🥰
I am alright. How are you? 😻 💕
I'm better, just feeling stuffed. Ate too much!
OOC Let's Chat!
Eh, I'm alright. How about you, Emiline?
OOC Let's Chat!
im okay, have finished 1 week of exams now i have 4 exams left

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh. Good luck! I hope you do well on them. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck on those exams, Emiline!

— STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — Part-Veela — Alluring
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Emiline!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4721 / 18141