Back 4720 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hii

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Mornin' everyone!

— STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — Part-Veela — Alluring
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning/noon/night :sleep:
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Tired and hungry - my usual state :lol: How are you, Linda?

— STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — Part-Veela — Alluring
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 12:28 How are you all?
Going to eat dinner in a bit

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, going to drink tea now with biscuits 😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 13:18 I'm good, going to drink tea now with biscuits 😄
Reminds me of British people ahaa

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Mellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 06:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:02
Mellani Miller wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 17:57 How are yall doing?
My mentor! <3

I’m alright, how about you?


Hi Bailey!
My mentee!! <3

I'm doing okay too. Have viral but that's getting better!
That’s good, I’m glad to hear it! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 13:27
Linda Ramirez wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 13:18 I'm good, going to drink tea now with biscuits 😄
Reminds me of British people ahaa
Ahah I'm not British though

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 4720 / 18141