Back 4703 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How are yall doing?

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
OOC Let's Chat!
im good! how are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Mellani Miller wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 17:57 How are yall doing?
My mentor! <3

I’m alright, how about you?


Hi Bailey!
OOC Let's Chat!
How's every one ?

Thanks Gen !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 17:26
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 12:47 Awesome!! *Cuddles with Hades*
He's MINE 😍
We'll see about that my dear! <3
OIYE!!! YOU ARE MINE <3 <3 BABYCAKES *pinkpenguin*

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:05 OIYE!!! YOU ARE MINE <3 <3 BABYCAKES *pinkpenguin*
Really adorkable! I find it cute <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Onnnnnnnn, so cute boys <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:16 Onnnnnnnn, so cute boys <3
I'm here! :smile:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy coco

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:17
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:16 Onnnnnnnn, so cute boys <3
I'm here! :smile:
I mean the couple :fool:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4703 / 18141