Back 4714 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiii
Gn Toothpaste!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:03 Yes it is!! It's 4.32 AM
But shush I am heading to bed
Goodnight babycakes <3
Night all :zzz:
Good boy! Sleep well! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:25
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:18
Per several reminders and warnings the Staff team has already issued surrounding the announcement, please drop all correspondences that are regarding bans and the subject matter. This is not an appropriate time or place to be having this discussion. We have already addressed this once today with a kind reminder from Dusana Sabo. I do not want to see it again. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
“Y-yes Professor!”
I follow along with that because Rem scares me slightly hah.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:03 @Annette Hazelriggs
Hi!
Hello Miss Kaitlyn!-..

I fell asleep recently ;_;
( THERE'S PROFESSOR SNAPE IN MY DREAM- )
But I'll try my best to answer you today.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:03 @Annette Hazelriggs
Hi!
Hello Miss Kaitlyn!-..

I fell asleep recently ;_;
( THERE'S PROFESSOR SNAPE IN MY DREAM- )
But I'll try my best to answer you today.
lol! That sounds like an interesting dream! Feel free to take your time. I can wait if it helps. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:17
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:03 @Annette Hazelriggs
Hi!
Hello Miss Kaitlyn!-..

I fell asleep recently ;_;
( THERE'S PROFESSOR SNAPE IN MY DREAM- )
But I'll try my best to answer you today.
lol! That sounds like an interesting dream! Feel free to take your time. I can wait if it helps. :)
Yesyes

Me and random people that I never met before in real life tried to ran away from him chasing me with Hoverboard, if I'm not wrong? Not sure since my mind is a bit blurry.

But I still remember him shouting "You are cheating!".

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:34 Hi !
Hello Rowan!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4714 / 18141