24 Feb 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Gn Toothpaste!
Gn Toothpaste!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Feb 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
Good boy! Sleep well!Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:03 Yes it is!! It's 4.32 AM
But shush I am heading to bed
Goodnight babycakes
Night all
24 Feb 2024, 23:11
Let's Chat!
I follow along with that because Rem scares me slightly hah.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:25“Y-yes Professor!”Sarai Toussaint wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:18
Per several reminders and warnings the Staff team has already issued surrounding the announcement, please drop all correspondences that are regarding bans and the subject matter. This is not an appropriate time or place to be having this discussion. We have already addressed this once today with a kind reminder from Dusana Sabo. I do not want to see it again. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
Hello Miss Kaitlyn!-..
I fell asleep recently ;_;
( THERE'S PROFESSOR SNAPE IN MY DREAM- )
But I'll try my best to answer you today.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
24 Feb 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
lol! That sounds like an interesting dream! Feel free to take your time. I can wait if it helps.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:15Hello Miss Kaitlyn!-..
I fell asleep recently ;_;
( THERE'S PROFESSOR SNAPE IN MY DREAM- )
But I'll try my best to answer you today.
24 Feb 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
YesyesKaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:17lol! That sounds like an interesting dream! Feel free to take your time. I can wait if it helps.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:15Hello Miss Kaitlyn!-..
I fell asleep recently ;_;
( THERE'S PROFESSOR SNAPE IN MY DREAM- )
But I'll try my best to answer you today.![]()
Me and random people that I never met before in real life tried to ran away from him chasing me with Hoverboard, if I'm not wrong? Not sure since my mind is a bit blurry.
But I still remember him shouting "You are cheating!".
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
24 Feb 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 23:37
Let's Chat!
