Back 4713 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:40
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:39
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:00
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:56

The spectator threads are really fun when people are in them
In the one spectator thread I’m in, a fight broke out. Lol.

I think Kaitlyn would like dueling or broom racing (once she gets over her fears).
XD What?! Which one?!
This one: here

I considered having Kaitlyn step in (she hates bullies), she she knows no spells and would be rather useless here.
May i join you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease ?
Sure! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay ! #HAPPYNESS !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:51
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:51 Do we get spells from doing our homeworks?
That's correct! And you can update your trunk when they open it!


Here
Huargghhh that's a lotta works..


why can't we just steal someone's wand or something..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Anette !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:51 Cutie <3 Did you check my post in the Transfiguration Class Errand? ;)
I was planning to reply in a bit! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:58
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:51 Cutie <3 Did you check my post in the Transfiguration Class Errand? ;)
I was planning to reply in a bit! <3
Awesome <3 <3
Last edited by Damion White on 24 Feb 2024, 23:04, edited 8 times in total.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:57 Hi Anette !
Ouh, hello there- :expressionless:

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:58 Awesome <3 <3
Also isn't late for you?!
OOC Let's Chat!
@Annette Hazelriggs
Hi!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:02
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:58 Awesome <3 <3
Also isn't late for you?!
Yes it is!! It's 4.32 AM
But shush I am heading to bed
Goodnight babycakes <3
Night all :zzz:
Last edited by Damion White on 24 Feb 2024, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 4713 / 18141