Back 4709 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:25 [quote="Lily Isobel McCoire" post_id=921819 time=1708809747 user_id=39949
Oh damn uhhhh
[/quote]

You know then
Last edited by Lily Isobel McCoire on 24 Feb 2024, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:22 Who all read the sitewide announcement?? and who knows exactly who it's talking about
Anything worthy of a Sitewide Announcement does not need to be brought up again after hours have passed.

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
OOC Let's Chat!
It's not worth to mention, I mean about the ban ^.^
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 24 Feb 2024, 21:34, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:26
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:22 Who all read the sitewide announcement?? and who knows exactly who it's talking about
Oh damn uhhhh
You know then
I feel bad.
Yeah fr

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Please move the conversation to different topics and please do not continue to reply to any other mentions of it on this forum.

As Ernest perfectly put:

Anything worthy of a Sitewide Announcement does not need to be brought up again.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
So out of Broom Racing, Dueling, and Qudditch, which is yall favorite to watch?

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
OOC Let's Chat!
Dueling for me !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
no idea, haven’t watched any on this site lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't watched Quidditch yet. XD but I got SOOOOOOO lost watching broom racing.

I may really just not be for broom sports. XD

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Back 4709 / 18141