Back 4693 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Susan Stewart wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:00
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:59
Oh wow. Did you read the whole thing, Kaite?

Rowan, I'm still exploring PFR and I'm also confused

Five minutes for what, Brian?
wwe
You and your WWE. πŸ€£πŸ™„
Oi Leave me alone. I love WWE It's one of the best things ever.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:21
Susan Stewart wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:00
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:59
Oh wow. Did you read the whole thing, Kaite?

Rowan, I'm still exploring PFR and I'm also confused

Five minutes for what, Brian?
wwe
You and your WWE. πŸ€£πŸ™„
Oi Leave me alone. I love WWE It's one of the best things ever.
Wait. Hold on. -looks around-
You like WWE too??

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:28
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:21
Susan Stewart wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:00
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:59

wwe
You and your WWE. πŸ€£πŸ™„
Oi Leave me alone. I love WWE It's one of the best things ever.
Wait. Hold on. -looks around-
You like WWE too??
YESSSS Someone that gets it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:38
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:31 I used a avatar creator thing to make this pfp. :3 Let me see if I can hunt it down. I REALLY liked it. I played with it for quite a while hahaha
If you are able to find it, may I have the link? I'm curious to see how accurate I can get Kaitlyn's likeness.


Hi Tracey!
Of course! :3



I thought about joining the other site to make my French better, but I barely have time to keep this site up hahaha. Forget writing /and/ translating a whole nother set of posts.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing tonight?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm doing good. You? Currently working on my ency on both here and PFR
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm talking to my School friends And Oh no this is not good cuz I just realized something.
OOC Let's Chat!
I started to make an account there. I need to get back on it and finish the school shopping first ...
Back 4693 / 18141