24 Feb 2024, 00:38
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
24 Feb 2024, 00:38
Let's Chat!
If you are able to find it, may I have the link? I'm curious to see how accurate I can get Kaitlyn's likeness.EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:31 I used a avatar creator thing to make this pfp. :3 Let me see if I can hunt it down. I REALLY liked it. I played with it for quite a while hahaha
Hi Tracey!
24 Feb 2024, 00:40
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 00:41
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
๐ท๐๐๐๐
Big reputation, big reputation. Oh, you and me, we got big reputation.
24 Feb 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
[quote]I sent you an owl on PFR, Rowan!
Hey, Brian! I'm good. You?
Hey, Brian! I'm good. You?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
24 Feb 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
Hi Ophelia!
I actually tried to join the site, and use my phone's translation, but it kept kicking me off, sadly.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:43 Use google translate maybe ?
Here's my new game : viewtopic.php?t=31247#p921067