Back 4645 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:46
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:45
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:43

AW WHATS THE FUN IN THAT
WE CAN TELL YOU IF IT'S A COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS, STUPID IDEA!!!!
ALL OF MINE ARE STUPID :biggrin:
TELL US BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WITH THIS
NO TIME GOTTA DO IT NOW SORRYYYYY :biggrin:
TELL ME WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOOD!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! <3

I’ve been busy, busy, busy with IRL work. Ugh.
OOC Let's Chat!
yoooooooo

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight Minnie!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:35 Goodnight everyone!
Goodnight, Minnie! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Minnie!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:12
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:46
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:45
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:44

WE CAN TELL YOU IF IT'S A COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS, STUPID IDEA!!!!
ALL OF MINE ARE STUPID :biggrin:
TELL US BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WITH THIS
NO TIME GOTTA DO IT NOW SORRYYYYY :biggrin:
TELL ME WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOOD!!
its Over now The dummy made it TOO buyable
OOC Let's Chat!
Someone wants to have a faceclaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4645 / 18141