Back 4612 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:51 I'm sorry to hear that, Brian.

Nice profile picture, Genny! <3
Thanks!! I feel like Kyle now, changing my profile picture
lol! I don't mind. Your FC is really pretty. You've got to find the right one, after all.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:53
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:51 I'm sorry to hear that, Brian.

Nice profile picture, Genny! <3
Thanks!! I feel like Kyle now, changing my profile picture
lol! I don't mind. Your FC is really pretty. You've got to find the right one, after all.
Yes, thank you <3 <3 <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice new pfp, Viva! I'll change mine next month!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:57
Nice new pfp, Viva! I'll change mine next month!
Ooo I should do something like that... a new pfp every month!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Viva! Nice FC! lol I’m not changing Baileys for another month.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Tracey is a metamorph, so I want her to experience different hair colors!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
How is the metamorph so special cuz I've seen the stuff on the movies and it's just I don't quite get it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyoo
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 02:02 Ayo Viva! Nice FC! lol I’m not changing Baileys for another month.
Ayo :grin:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4612 / 18141