22 Feb 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
I'm glad to be back LOL. Also, yes, I have been busy. I'm trying to sign up for a volunteering program and I'm trying to Prepare Also if I do good at this program, they also have a job that I can do there. So if I do good, there it can help for the job application.
22 Feb 2024, 01:31
Let's Chat!
I'm good, how have you been?Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:00 Heading back to the theater
How are you dearie?Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 00:43Hey SignoraBailey Glade wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:25Reducio
heyy lele!![]()
22 Feb 2024, 01:32
Let's Chat!
Life is not doing so good though. that's the only really good thing. Everything else is awful.
22 Feb 2024, 01:47
Let's Chat!
22 Feb 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
Thanks!! I feel like Kyle now, changing my profile pictureKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:51 I'm sorry to hear that, Brian.
Nice profile picture, Genny!![]()

