Back 4611 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm glad to be back LOL. Also, yes, I have been busy. I'm trying to sign up for a volunteering program and I'm trying to Prepare Also if I do good at this program, they also have a job that I can do there. So if I do good, there it can help for the job application.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice, Brian. Good luck!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:00 Heading back to the theater 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 00:43
Bailey Glade wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:25
Reducio
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:11
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 12:36

I'm alive, really tired and wanna go home, but okay ig, :]
Oof I feel that very much but glad you're okay


heyy lele!
Hey Signora 👋👋
How are you dearie?
I'm good, how have you been? :biggrin:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Life is not doing so good though. that's the only really good thing. Everything else is awful. :biggrin:
OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry :(

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I hate my life.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sorry to hear that, Brian.

Nice profile picture, Genny! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:51 I'm sorry to hear that, Brian.

Nice profile picture, Genny! <3
Thanks!! I feel like Kyle now, changing my profile picture

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4611 / 18141