22 Feb 2024, 01:53
Let's Chat!
lol! I don't mind. Your FC is really pretty. You've got to find the right one, after all.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:52Thanks!! I feel like Kyle now, changing my profile pictureKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:51 I'm sorry to hear that, Brian.
Nice profile picture, Genny!![]()
22 Feb 2024, 01:53
Let's Chat!
Yes, thank youKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:53lol! I don't mind. Your FC is really pretty. You've got to find the right one, after all.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:52Thanks!! I feel like Kyle now, changing my profile pictureKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:51 I'm sorry to hear that, Brian.
Nice profile picture, Genny!![]()
22 Feb 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:57Ooo I should do something like that... a new pfp every month!Nice new pfp, Viva! I'll change mine next month!
22 Feb 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
Ayo Viva! Nice FC! lol I’m not changing Baileys for another month.
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
22 Feb 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]Tracey is a metamorph, so I want her to experience different hair colors!
22 Feb 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
How is the metamorph so special cuz I've seen the stuff on the movies and it's just I don't quite get it.
22 Feb 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
AyoBailey Ledges wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 02:02 Ayo Viva! Nice FC! lol I’m not changing Baileys for another month.