Back 4561 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 02:42
Hey just wanted to step in to say there's a lot of personal information being put in chat! Be careful to keep talking about your personal lives to yourself!
yes, yes, so much personal information.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, I need to do mine…
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]'bout to post one, then I'll have to do two more!
OOC Let's Chat!
Roleplay partner requested !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice request, Rowan. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Super sorry, Rowan! Tracey is straight and already has a crush, but she's just figuring out that she might like him!
OOC Let's Chat!
Always searching but never finding urgh... Thks

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4561 / 18141