21 Feb 2024, 02:30
Let's Chat!
Hru all??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Feb 2024, 02:32
Let's Chat!
Aww, that's so cuwute Brian! Try not to double post mate, even if you're excited!
*sips tea*
*sips tea*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Feb 2024, 02:34
Let's Chat!
kinda Glitched This is why I hate my internet.Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 02:32 Aww, that's so cuwute Brian! Try not to double post mate, even if you're excited!
*sips tea*
21 Feb 2024, 02:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]I dated two playboys when I was in middle school and dated like four more in high school. So, your fine Brian!
21 Feb 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 02:34Okay, What the heck That's insane. She's told me something I almost Literally passed out From shocked.I dated two playboys when I was in middle school and dated like four more in high school. So, your fine Brian!
Last edited by Brian Phillips on 21 Feb 2024, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.
21 Feb 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
21 Feb 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
No worries mate! It happens.Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 02:34kinda Glitched This is why I hate my internet.Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 02:32 Aww, that's so cuwute Brian! Try not to double post mate, even if you're excited!
*sips tea*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Feb 2024, 02:41
Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 02:36Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 02:34Okay, What the heck That's insane. She's told me something I almost Literally passed out From shocked.I dated two playboys when I was in middle school and dated like four more in high school. So, your fine Brian!Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
21 Feb 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!