Back 4473 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:28
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:25
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:16

im fr screwed-
I’m sorry, I’m just trying to cheer you on. <3
Nah you're fine. I'm just saying. She just asked for a favor and like I said she's a singer and she makes lyrics but she's trying to be a successful singer but she says she needs a male voice to sing a part.
Good luck!!


DOES ANYONE WANT TO DO A UNOFFICIAL DUEL WITH ME AS MODERATOR????
uhhh i could try?? just lmk what you need me to do :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m also tryna moderate a duel!!
One option to duel is Tracey Bailey if ur not already a duellist
Or Ara Villa if u are a duellist

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:47 I’m also tryna moderate a duel!!
One option to duel is Tracey Bailey if ur not already a duellist
Or Ara Villa if u are a duellist
do you mean duel that person? i'm up for it if you'd like?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:48
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:47 I’m also tryna moderate a duel!!
One option to duel is Tracey Bailey if ur not already a duellist
Or Ara Villa if u are a duellist
do you mean duel that person? i'm up for it if you'd like?
Sure!!
Yeah duel them, who’d u wanna duel? Cause ur a second year but not a duellist, u could do either

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:47 I’m also tryna moderate a duel!!
One option to duel is Tracey Bailey if ur not already a duellist
Or Ara Villa if u are a duellist
Me too!!! I'm trying to gain experience. I'm literally taking notes lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Either of I could duel either. Or each other?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:50 Either of I could duel either. Or each other?
I met moderating if your talking to me. If not I'm sorry!

I want to apply for prefect soon

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh right

I’d loveeee to be prefect lol. I think I’ve applied twice

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:52 Oh right

I’d loveeee to be prefect lol. I think I’ve applied twice
Oh lord. Now I'm nervous. NOW I NEED EXPERIENCE MORE!!! *goes to check word counts, find rulebreakers, continue to take notes on moderating*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
Back 4473 / 18141