18 Feb 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
uhhh i could try?? just lmk what you need me to doLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:28Good luck!!Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:25Nah you're fine. I'm just saying. She just asked for a favor and like I said she's a singer and she makes lyrics but she's trying to be a successful singer but she says she needs a male voice to sing a part.
DOES ANYONE WANT TO DO A UNOFFICIAL DUEL WITH ME AS MODERATOR????
18 Feb 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
I’m also tryna moderate a duel!!
One option to duel is Tracey Bailey if ur not already a duellist
Or Ara Villa if u are a duellist
One option to duel is Tracey Bailey if ur not already a duellist
Or Ara Villa if u are a duellist
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
do you mean duel that person? i'm up for it if you'd like?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:47 I’m also tryna moderate a duel!!
One option to duel is Tracey Bailey if ur not already a duellist
Or Ara Villa if u are a duellist
18 Feb 2024, 22:49
Let's Chat!
Sure!!Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:48do you mean duel that person? i'm up for it if you'd like?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:47 I’m also tryna moderate a duel!!
One option to duel is Tracey Bailey if ur not already a duellist
Or Ara Villa if u are a duellist
Yeah duel them, who’d u wanna duel? Cause ur a second year but not a duellist, u could do either
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 22:49
Let's Chat!
Me too!!! I'm trying to gain experience. I'm literally taking notes lolDelainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:47 I’m also tryna moderate a duel!!
One option to duel is Tracey Bailey if ur not already a duellist
Or Ara Villa if u are a duellist
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 22:50
Let's Chat!
Either of I could duel either. Or each other?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
I met moderating if your talking to me. If not I'm sorry!
I want to apply for prefect soon
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
Oh right
I’d loveeee to be prefect lol. I think I’ve applied twice
I’d loveeee to be prefect lol. I think I’ve applied twice
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
Oh lord. Now I'm nervous. NOW I NEED EXPERIENCE MORE!!! *goes to check word counts, find rulebreakers, continue to take notes on moderating*Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:52 Oh right
I’d loveeee to be prefect lol. I think I’ve applied twice
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
Hi
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |