Back 4364 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:45
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:44 I have like...nearly all the homework left to do :sweatingbullets:
Feel that!
I’ve only done 2 so far.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:57
Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:45
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:44 I have like...nearly all the homework left to do :sweatingbullets:
Feel that!
I’ve only done 2 so far.
I just realized I've done...five

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 00:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:57
Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:45
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:44 I have like...nearly all the homework left to do :sweatingbullets:
Feel that!
I’ve only done 2 so far.
I just realized I've done...five
Nice! I have a few a want to do. I just don’t have the time to sit and write all of them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 00:04
Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 00:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:57
Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:45
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:44 I have like...nearly all the homework left to do :sweatingbullets:
Feel that!
I’ve only done 2 so far.
I just realized I've done...five
Nice! I have a few a want to do. I just don’t have the time to sit and write all of them.

On my first hw (charms), I wrote the RP, and then I clicked "turn in". I was at school and the internet SUCKS, so It said, "Your Homework can not be turned in right now." And all I could click was back, and it erased everything.. :tongueangry:
OOC Let's Chat!
NOOOOOO! THAT SUCKS

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah... Now I make sure to do it at home or save it on a google doc XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Or copy it before you click anything-that's what I do after I had my fiasco

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve been writing on a notes app and just copying and pasting.
OOC Let's Chat!
i have resurfaced 🙃
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyooo
Back 4364 / 18141