14 Feb 2024, 23:57
Let's Chat!
I’ve only done 2 so far.
15 Feb 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
I just realized I've done...fiveKaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:57I’ve only done 2 so far.
15 Feb 2024, 00:04
Let's Chat!
Nice! I have a few a want to do. I just don’t have the time to sit and write all of them.Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 00:02I just realized I've done...fiveKaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:57I’ve only done 2 so far.
15 Feb 2024, 00:09
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 00:04Nice! I have a few a want to do. I just don’t have the time to sit and write all of them.Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 00:02I just realized I've done...fiveKaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:57I’ve only done 2 so far.
On my first hw (charms), I wrote the RP, and then I clicked "turn in". I was at school and the internet SUCKS, so It said, "Your Homework can not be turned in right now." And all I could click was back, and it erased everything..
15 Feb 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
NOOOOOO! THAT SUCKS
|
|
15 Feb 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
Yeah... Now I make sure to do it at home or save it on a google doc XD
15 Feb 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
Or copy it before you click anything-that's what I do after I had my fiasco
|
|