Back 4363 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Same! @Kaitlyn Conner

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:58 Guys-I just got an "O" on my herbology!
Yayyyy good job!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Delainie!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
: )

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
:) <3
Last edited by Quinn Brook on 14 Feb 2024, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I have like...nearly all the homework left to do :sweatingbullets:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:44 I have like...nearly all the homework left to do :sweatingbullets:
Feel that!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, how are you?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Can't really complain. Relaxing and looking over the adult system.
Back 4363 / 18141