Moods and More! open! cheap!

OK sorry ;)

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 19:01
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 18:48
Del! Is my rp code order being made?
Yup! Sorry I’ve been busy with another code, it was quite a bit bigger than other codes I’ve done and I accidentally delete dit last night *dies*, but I finished it this morning so yours will be done shortly
Oh ok. You can take your time, no rush. I was just making sure you didn't forget it

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 20:07
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 19:01
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 18:48
Del! Is my rp code order being made?
Yup! Sorry I’ve been busy with another code, it was quite a bit bigger than other codes I’ve done and I accidentally delete dit last night *dies*, but I finished it this morning so yours will be done shortly
Oh ok. You can take your time, no rush. I was just making sure you didn't forget it
Working on it right now! Btw did you want a quote in the code or no?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
[quote]If you want to include one, you can, I don't mind

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Ok, what would you like it to say?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
[quote]There is nothing scary about naturally talented people, hardworking people are the ones to be afraid of.

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Okee!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
@Delainie Silverwing
All paid

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 18:17
Code
Name: Tracey Bailey
Year: first
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP
If ency page, which page?: n/a
Aesthetic: Ravenclaw
Color Scheme: Ravenclaw colors as well as reds and purples
Code sketch (optional): n/a
Additional info: n/a
Quick question, do I have to pay for the code or is it free?
So sorry about the delay!! I hope you like it! Feel free to let me know if you would like any changes

Result:
Reducio
✯𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢✯
Image posted by the member
✯There is nothing scary about naturally talented people, hardworking people are the ones to be afraid of ✯
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus dignissim congue interdum. Nulla aliquet turpis ut aliquam congue. Cras sed enim laoreet urna feugiat ullamcorper. In vitae lectus vestibulum neque consectetur tempus. Duis feugiat malesuada aliquet. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nam augue ante, porta sed odio eget, ullamcorper pharetra lorem. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Phasellus volutpat accumsan dolor, in tempor purus congue in. Maecenas ultricies malesuada ante. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur quis sem ac mi tincidunt scelerisque. Nulla ut velit eu enim porttitor gravida vitae vel nibh. Sed varius egestas leo.

Duis vitae ante fringilla, consequat eros quis, tristique neque. Sed nec magna ex. Donec aliquam urna non ex semper, sed porttitor ipsum aliquet. Ut semper consequat sapien eu luctus. Proin in aliquet eros. Vivamus vitae maximus urna. Morbi facilisis a nisl nec facilisis.

Nullam sed mollis massa. Donec eget enim eu risus convallis molestie. Pellentesque vehicula libero velit, ac lobortis leo iaculis vitae. Nunc imperdiet ante non lorem vulputate, a faucibus magna viverra. Praesent auctor sapien et lorem fringilla, vel rhoncus nibh.
𝑀𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈: @Name Name 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒: —/—/—
𝒪𝒪𝒞 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈: Lorem ipsum 𝒲𝒞: ---/200


Code:
Reducio
✯𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢✯
Image posted by the member
✯There is nothing scary about naturally talented people, hardworking people are the ones to be afraid of ✯
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus dignissim congue interdum. Nulla aliquet turpis ut aliquam congue. Cras sed enim laoreet urna feugiat ullamcorper. In vitae lectus vestibulum neque consectetur tempus. Duis feugiat malesuada aliquet. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nam augue ante, porta sed odio eget, ullamcorper pharetra lorem. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Phasellus volutpat accumsan dolor, in tempor purus congue in. Maecenas ultricies malesuada ante. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur quis sem ac mi tincidunt scelerisque. Nulla ut velit eu enim porttitor gravida vitae vel nibh. Sed varius egestas leo.

Duis vitae ante fringilla, consequat eros quis, tristique neque. Sed nec magna ex. Donec aliquam urna non ex semper, sed porttitor ipsum aliquet. Ut semper consequat sapien eu luctus. Proin in aliquet eros. Vivamus vitae maximus urna. Morbi facilisis a nisl nec facilisis.

Nullam sed mollis massa. Donec eget enim eu risus convallis molestie. Pellentesque vehicula libero velit, ac lobortis leo iaculis vitae. Nunc imperdiet ante non lorem vulputate, a faucibus magna viverra. Praesent auctor sapien et lorem fringilla, vel rhoncus nibh.
𝑀𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈: @Name Name 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒: —/—/—
𝒪𝒪𝒞 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈: Lorem ipsum 𝒲𝒞: ---/200

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 20:13 @Delainie Silverwing
All paid
Received, thanks!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”