10 Feb 2024, 17:25
Let's Chat!
So you’re Atlas! Ppl told me all about u in the Slytherin OOC chat
Hi Rowan!!
Hi Genevieve!
Hi Rowan!!
Hi Genevieve!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
10 Feb 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
10 Feb 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
Yes haha, I saw the chat but couldn't hop in on time. They are making me famous XD. Welcome to HogwartsBailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 17:25 So you’re Atlas! Ppl told me all about u in the Slytherin OOC chat
Hi Rowan!!
Hi Genevieve!
10 Feb 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
10 Feb 2024, 17:33
Let's Chat!
10 Feb 2024, 17:34
Let's Chat!
Ok umm it’s 01:33 I guess time to sleep
I mean tbh I had a two hour nap in the afternoon so yeah, that messed up my sleep schedule
I mean tbh I had a two hour nap in the afternoon so yeah, that messed up my sleep schedule
If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.