Back 4113 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Everyone!!

Ooh, btw If you like pjo, come join this game! viewtopic.php?t=31002&start=20&start=0

Camp Jupiter (Gryffindor and Slytherin) is is desperate need of players!
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 23:42 Hi Everyone!!

Ooh, btw If you like pjo, come join this game! viewtopic.php?t=31002&start=20&start=0

Camp Jupiter (Gryffindor and Slytherin) is is desperate need of players!
I need to go read that topic. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 23:51
Inara Yang wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 23:42 Hi Everyone!!

Ooh, btw If you like pjo, come join this game! viewtopic.php?t=31002&start=20&start=0

Camp Jupiter (Gryffindor and Slytherin) is is desperate need of players!
I need to go read that topic. :)
Yes you should join!
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds like fun!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 23:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 23:51
Inara Yang wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 23:42 Hi Everyone!!

Ooh, btw If you like pjo, come join this game! viewtopic.php?t=31002&start=20&start=0

Camp Jupiter (Gryffindor and Slytherin) is is desperate need of players!
I need to go read that topic. :)
Yes you should join!
I will afterward on my computer :)
Minnie Duke wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 23:59 Sounds like fun!
Hi Minnie! <3
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:02 Hiii
Hi Delainie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi fans of PJ and HotO ! I created a club for this and you just need to send me a test by owl to be in ! Hoping that people will like it !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn!
Hru??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
aw, unfortunately i don't rlly know anything abt percy jackson :(

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:08 Hi fans of PJ and HotO ! I created a club for this and you just need to send me a test by owl to be in ! Hoping that people will like it !
Ooo, so many clubs!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:11 Hey Kaitlyn!
Hru??
Alright, how about you, Delainie?
Back 4113 / 18141