Back 4034 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:44
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:38
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:35
yeah, penguins are my fav animal 💜 my mum said maybe for one of my birthdays, but it is expensive so 🤷‍♀️

hopefully you get to go to Paris and Italy, the scenery is amazing!! and if you do go to paris, see the eiffel tower at night, it is spectacular!
Yeah they’re super cute! Ooh I hope you do get it!!!

Yeah, I’d LOVE that. I love sunsets so the Eiffel Tower during one ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It’s freezing here for most months of the year sadly…
ikr, just saw wild ones in January... but they aren't the same as the Antarctic penguins. don't get me wrong, still love them <3

that would be amazing, but during the night, it lights up and it's beautiful too!

ugh, lucky! the cold is so much better than the heat. i have the fan blasting and aircon on rn, but i'm still sweating :cry2:
Aww that’s amazing! The only ones I’ve seen are at the zoo lol

Ooh wait rly??

Nah the heat is wayyy better. Jus a few weeks ago it was like -45°C

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:45
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:44
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:38

Yeah they’re super cute! Ooh I hope you do get it!!!

Yeah, I’d LOVE that. I love sunsets so the Eiffel Tower during one ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It’s freezing here for most months of the year sadly…
ikr, just saw wild ones in January... but they aren't the same as the Antarctic penguins. don't get me wrong, still love them <3

that would be amazing, but during the night, it lights up and it's beautiful too!

ugh, lucky! the cold is so much better than the heat. i have the fan blasting and aircon on rn, but i'm still sweating :cry2:
Aww that’s amazing! The only ones I’ve seen are at the zoo lol

Ooh wait rly??

Nah the heat is wayyy better. Jus a few weeks ago it was like -45°C
lol, better than nothing ig 🤷‍♀️

yeah, i might have a photo of it... i'll look lol

eugh no way! it gets like 45℃ here, WAY too hot... if you lived here, you would def prefer the cold...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:45
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:44
ikr, just saw wild ones in January... but they aren't the same as the Antarctic penguins. don't get me wrong, still love them <3

that would be amazing, but during the night, it lights up and it's beautiful too!

ugh, lucky! the cold is so much better than the heat. i have the fan blasting and aircon on rn, but i'm still sweating :cry2:
Aww that’s amazing! The only ones I’ve seen are at the zoo lol

Ooh wait rly??

Nah the heat is wayyy better. Jus a few weeks ago it was like -45°C
lol, better than nothing ig 🤷‍♀️

yeah, i might have a photo of it... i'll look lol

eugh no way! it gets like 45℃ here, WAY too hot... if you lived here, you would def prefer the cold...
Yeah deff

Have u gone to Paris b4??

Yea. Whoa crazy! I think the hottest it’s gotten was like 35°C lol. It ranges so much so fast. Like literally 9 month winters yet in the short summer it can get pretty hot

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Rerere hellowwww

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Rowan!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:48
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:45

Aww that’s amazing! The only ones I’ve seen are at the zoo lol

Ooh wait rly??

Nah the heat is wayyy better. Jus a few weeks ago it was like -45°C
lol, better than nothing ig 🤷‍♀️

yeah, i might have a photo of it... i'll look lol

eugh no way! it gets like 45℃ here, WAY too hot... if you lived here, you would def prefer the cold...
Yeah deff

Have u gone to Paris b4??

Yea. Whoa crazy! I think the hottest it’s gotten was like 35°C lol. It ranges so much so fast. Like literally 9 month winters yet in the short summer it can get pretty hot
yeah i have, in december 2022!

eugh yuck, anything above 25℃ is too hot for me... it literally gets down to about maybe 15℃ in winter, which i love, but otherwise the rest of the seasons are 🥵

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
hello


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:53
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:48
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:47
lol, better than nothing ig 🤷‍♀️

yeah, i might have a photo of it... i'll look lol

eugh no way! it gets like 45℃ here, WAY too hot... if you lived here, you would def prefer the cold...
Yeah deff

Have u gone to Paris b4??

Yea. Whoa crazy! I think the hottest it’s gotten was like 35°C lol. It ranges so much so fast. Like literally 9 month winters yet in the short summer it can get pretty hot
yeah i have, in december 2022!

eugh yuck, anything above 25℃ is too hot for me... it literally gets down to about maybe 15℃ in winter, which i love, but otherwise the rest of the seasons are 🥵
Oh that’s so cool!!! How was it?

Lol wow 15°C is your coldest???
Last edited by Delainie Silverwing on 4 Feb 2024, 02:58, edited 1 time in total.

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hey!

@Delainie Silverwing yeah, pretty much... it gets colder at night, but during the day that's probably about the lowest...
Last edited by Paige Mallary on 4 Feb 2024, 03:02, edited 1 time in total.

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
How is it going here ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4034 / 18141