Back 4030 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

como estas ? (how is it going ?)

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*casually gets a translator*

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]it actually means how are you Bien, y tú? good, and you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
this is too much for me, i'll stick with pig latin :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Pig latin? What's that?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:16
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:13
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:06
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:05 It was soooo goodddd
oo i love bubble tea!! what flavour did you get? :P
Hazelnut chocolate!!
Ugh, that sounds delicious! <3
Yea, it’s amazing!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:55
Pig latin? What's that?
uhhh idk how to explain it lol, it's kinda a made up language in a way ig (e.g. isthay isyay igpay atinlay)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah ok. If I speak in Spanish i'll write the translation in a revelio

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! Idk very much Spanish, but I’m pretty decent at French, I think I could get around, with awful grammar tho lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4030 / 18141