Back 4028 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yay! I miss being near one.
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:06
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:05 It was soooo goodddd
oo i love bubble tea!! what flavour did you get? :P
Hazelnut chocolate!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:13
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:06
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:05 It was soooo goodddd
oo i love bubble tea!! what flavour did you get? :P
Hazelnut chocolate!!
Ugh, that sounds delicious! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:13
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:06
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:05 It was soooo goodddd
oo i love bubble tea!! what flavour did you get? :P
Hazelnut chocolate!!
Never taste this one !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:13
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:06
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:05 It was soooo goodddd
oo i love bubble tea!! what flavour did you get? :P
Hazelnut chocolate!!
oo, i've never had that one before! maybe i'll have to give it a go next time <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I want to try it, too!
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiii

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you Rowan?

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Foind, and you Vi ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4028 / 18141